What will be your legacy?
A bequest is a gift left through a Will and an important way you can support and shape Queensland’s cultural impact. This gift can be cash, assets, property or shares.
To leave a bequest to the State Library of Queensland, please quote our ABN in your Will or fill out the Codicil and provide a copy to the Foundation:
- ABN 45 872 652 679
- Library Board of Queensland
- (trading as State Library of Queensland)
- Download a Codicil
If you are considering a bequest we invite you to contact the Queensland Library Foundation to discuss your intentions, and so we can recognise your intended gift during your lifetime.
Ways to ensure your intentions are followed:
- Write a letter to the Queensland Library Foundation advising of your intention to make a bequest (no stamp required)
- Provide a copy of the relevant extract from your Will
- Provide a letter from your solicitor acknowledging your intentions
- Provide a copy of the Codicil - if you are unable to download the Codicil from the link above, please contact the Queensland Library Foundation and we will send you one
Queensland Library Foundation
Reply Paid 3488
South Brisbane QLD 4101
For more information, please contact:
- Anne Tunnecliffe
- Queensland Library Foundation
- 07 3840 7865
- PO Box 3488, South Brisbane QLD 4101